- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Digital Skills
Microsoft Lync Online
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Lync Online are sufficient to be able to work with the basic elements of Lync including adding and working with contacts, sending and receiving calls and instant messages, using the presenting features and working with Lync settings.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- gain an understanding of Lync, its features and how it can be used
- add and work with contacts in Lync
- understand and work with instant messages
- work with audio and video features in Lync
- create and join meetings in Lync
- use the present tools
- understand and work with the Lync mobile app
- understand, work with and modify Lync options
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
This manual has no student files.