- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Digital Skills
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - For SharePoint Readers ebook
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - For SharePoint Readers ebook are sufficient for SharePoint users with Read permission levels to be able to effectively use and operate SharePoint.
Note: Preparation of a SharePoint training site and user accounts is required prior to running this course. Click here for course information and setup notes.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the basics of SharePoint including SharePoint sites and their components
- navigate SharePoint sites
- work with documents, lists and libraries
- perform searches in SharePoint
- use the social networking features
- work with OneDrive For Business
- create, modify and delete sites in your personal site
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.