- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Digital Skills
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Data Analysis Add-Ins
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Data Analysis Add-Ins will show you how to use the data analyis add-ins of Microsoft Excel 2016, including using Power View to create interactive data visualisations, using Power Pivot to create a data model for use with Excel tools such as pivot tables and pivot charts, using Get & Transform to import and combine data from a variety of sources such as databases and web sites and using Power Map to visualise geographic data.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- use Power View to examine and analyse data
- perform a variety of analytical tasks using Power Pivot
- import and refine data with Get & Transform
- effectively create and work with data in Power Map
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.