- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
SharePoint Online Now Available
Resources for Microsoft SharePoint Online are now available, including printed manuals, ebooks and licences.
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Teams are sufficient to be able to use and operate the software effectively.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand what Microsoft Teams is
- create teams and navigate the team homepage
- understand how to start and engage in chat
- work with teams
- manage teams
- schedule and participate in meetings and calls
- understand how to use the Microsoft Teams mobile app
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
This manual has no student files.