- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Adobe Creative Suite 5
- Digital Skills
SharePoint Online Now Available
Resources for Microsoft SharePoint Online are now available, including printed manuals, ebooks and licences.
Microsoft SharePoint Online - Level 1
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft SharePoint Online - Level 1 are sufficient to be able to navigate SharePoint Online, create team sites, create and use basic libraries and lists and much more.
NOTE: A user account with Full Control permissions is required to run this course. Click here for course information and setup notes.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the basics of SharePoint Online including SharePoint sites and their components
- create and modify team sites
- navigate SharePoint sites
- work with OneDrive For Business
- understand how to work with existing SharePoint libraries
- create and work with files and list items
- create lists and libraries
- work with calendars and events
- create, modify and delete views for lists and libraries
- perform searches in SharePoint Online
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.