- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
SharePoint Online Now Available
Resources for Microsoft SharePoint Online are now available, including printed manuals, ebooks and licences.
Microsoft SharePoint Online - Level 2
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft SharePoint Online - Level 2 are sufficient for SharePoint users to build on their basic understanding of SharePoint Online.
NOTE: A user account with Full Control permissions and creation of some default sites and settings is required to run this course. Click here for course information and setup notes.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- modify and customise lists and libraries
- create and work with wiki pages
- understand site templates and how to work with them
- customise and work with workflows
- create and work with custom content types and document set content types
- manage the security for a site and its content
- install and use the SharePoint mobile app
- use the social networking features
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.