- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Digital Skills
Microsoft Publisher 2013 licence bundle
Learn how to produce high quality print and screen-ready documents with Microsoft Publisher 2013. With Publisher 2013 you can now insert pictures from a variety of sources, easily move, swap and expand them and use the new picture and text effects to add visual pop to your documents. Impress your clients with beautiful flyers, newsletters, promotional posters and much more.
The Microsoft Publisher 2013 licence bundle entitles you to reproduce all Microsoft Publisher 2013 titles within our range as many times as you like, so it's the ideal solution for those who do a lot of training in the same product. There are no quantity or time restrictions on this licence. The only restriction is that the reproduced courseware cannot be sold outside of a recognised training program.
The manuals included in this licence are:
For each manual, you'll get:
- The manual in PDF format for printing
- The manual in Microsoft Word format for modifying
- The manual's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The associated exercise files
- Pre and post-course surveys
- Test questions and answers
- Quick reference and handy tip handouts
You'll also get a full courseware customisation kit which includes all of the Microsoft Word content files that are used to build our manuals as well as access to our EngineRoom Desktop application so that you can put together custom manuals tailor-made to your requirements.
And you'll also get access to the following files:
- All of the subject's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in HTML format
- The subject's topic sheets in PDF format
- The practice exercises for each chapter in the subject
- The quick reference and handy tip handouts for each chapter
- The test questions and answers for each chapter
Purchase: Add to Cart
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
This manual has no student files.