- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
Microsoft Office 365 licence bundle
Office 365 is Microsoft's big push to get you into the cloud. With a monthly subscription you can use the same Office applications you have always used with the addition of business-class email and calendaring, online file storage and collaboration, and chat, conferencing and screen-sharing to keep you in touch with your colleagues wherever they are. You can also get access to Web-based applications and even Office on your smartphone or tablet! It's a bold new approach from Microsoft with a lot of options to explore. NOTE: Microsoft's Office 365 offerings are continously upgraded. These manuals are correct as of January 2014 but may have some differences to the currently available software.
The Microsoft Office 365 licence bundle entitles you to reproduce all Microsoft Office 365 titles within our range as many times as you like, so it's the ideal solution for those who do a lot of training in the same product. There are no quantity or time restrictions on this licence. The only restriction is that the reproduced courseware cannot be sold outside of a recognised training program.
The manuals included in this licence are:
For each manual, you'll get:
- The manual in PDF format for printing
- The manual in Microsoft Word format for modifying
- The manual's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The associated exercise files
- Pre and post-course surveys
- Test questions and answers
- Quick reference and handy tip handouts
You'll also get a full courseware customisation kit which includes all of the Microsoft Word content files that are used to build our manuals as well as access to our EngineRoom Desktop application so that you can put together custom manuals tailor-made to your requirements.
And you'll also get access to the following files:
- All of the subject's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in HTML format
- The subject's topic sheets in PDF format
- The practice exercises for each chapter in the subject
- The quick reference and handy tip handouts for each chapter
- The test questions and answers for each chapter
Purchase: Add to Cart
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
This manual has no student files.