- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Digital Skills
Microsoft Excel 2016 licence bundle
Microsoft Excel 2016 brings further power to the spreadsheet user who wants to interrogate and visualise their data with ease. Create polished and professional-looking reports, budgets, forms and much more using the new range of workbook templates and themes and share your workbooks with ease across a range of different devices. With OneDrive you can store your workbooks in the cloud and even work together with your colleagues on the same file at the same time. Learn how to present and analyse your data like never before.
The Microsoft Excel 2016 licence bundle entitles you to reproduce all Microsoft Excel 2016 titles within our range as many times as you like, so it's the ideal solution for those who do a lot of training in the same product. There are no quantity or time restrictions on this licence. The only restriction is that the reproduced courseware cannot be sold outside of a recognised training program.
The manuals included in this licence are:
- INF1615 Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 1
- INF1616 Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 2
- INF1617 Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 3
- INF1646 Microsoft Excel 2016 - Functions
- INF1647 Microsoft Excel 2016 - Data Analysis Add-Ins
- INF1655 Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 1 (with Challenge Exercises)
- INF1656 Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 2 (with Challenge Exercises)
- INF1657 Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 3 (with Challenge Exercises)
For each manual, you'll get:
- The manual in PDF format for printing
- The manual in Microsoft Word format for modifying
- The manual's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The associated exercise files
- Pre and post-course surveys
- Test questions and answers
- Quick reference and handy tip handouts
You'll also get a full courseware customisation kit which includes all of the Microsoft Word content files that are used to build our manuals as well as access to our EngineRoom Desktop application so that you can put together custom manuals tailor-made to your requirements.
And you'll also get access to the following files:
- All of the subject's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in HTML format
- The subject's topic sheets in PDF format
- The practice exercises for each chapter in the subject
- The quick reference and handy tip handouts for each chapter
- The test questions and answers for each chapter
Purchase: Add to Cart
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
This manual has no student files.