- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
Ebook Purchase Terms and Conditions
Watsonia Publishing ebooks are protected in accordance with the provisions of Australian and international copyright laws.
You may use a purchased ebook in much the same way as you would a printed manual with the additional ability to copy it between any of your personal computers and devices. You may not print or copy an ebook to share with another person just as you may not photocopy a printed manual. When an ebook is used in a training environment an individual copy must be purchased for each student.
When you purchase an ebook from Watsonia Publishing, you are agreeing that:
- You may copy the ebook between any of your personal computers and devices
- You will not use the ebook on more than one computer or device concurrently
- You will not modify the contents of the ebook in any way
If you are using the ebook in a training environment you will
- purchase an individual copy for each student
- supply the name of each student for personalisation
All rights reserved by Watsonia Publishing. Apart from permissions expressed in the Copyright Act pertaining to copying for study, review, or research, no part of any publication may be reproduced in any form, or stored in a database or retrieval system, or transmitted or distributed in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording, or otherwise without written permission from Watsonia Software Pty Ltd.