- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
Unlimited Reproduction and Customisation
A licence entitles you to reproduce one or more titles within our range as many times as you like, so it's the ideal solution for those who do a lot of training in the same product. Most of the titles in our range can be licensed and there are no quantity or time restrictions. The only restriction is that the reproduced courseware cannot be sold outside of a recognised training program.
The benefits speak for themselves:
- You can use your own covers, inserts and footers at no additional cost
- By using our tailor-made service you can customise your licence with no extra charge
- There are no time restrictions on the use of the licence - use it for as long as you like and you won't incur any additional costs
- There are no quantity restrictions on your licence - you can print as many copies as you like
It's worth considering a licence if:
- You need to use a large number of manuals of the same title
- You have access to printing and binding at a reasonable price and are happy to organise the logistics yourself
- You already have your own covers
If most of these points apply to you then a licence may be a very viable and profitable solution.
Licensing a manual
When you purchase a single manual licence from us, you'll get the manual in PDF format for printing, the manual in Microsoft Word format for modifying (where available), the manual's chapters in Word format, the associated exercise files, any challenge exercises that have been created for the manual, student handouts such as tests, surveys and quick references, and ongoing access to updates. You'll also get the same files for the version of the manual with challenge exercises if one has been created. Manual licences can be found alongside the printed manuals and ebooks.
When you purchase a licence bundle from us, you'll get the files for all of the manuals in the bundle. That includes the manual in PDF format, the manual in Microsoft Word format (where available), the manual's chapters in Word format, the manual's associated exercise files, any challenge exercises that have been created for the manual, student handouts such as tests, surveys and quick references (where available) and ongoing access to updates and new training material.
You'll also get a full courseware customisation kit which includes all of the Microsoft Word content files that are used to build our manuals as well as access to our EngineRoom Desktop application so that you can put together custom manuals tailor-made to your requirements.
And you'll also get access to the following files:
- All of the subject's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in HTML format (where available)
- The subject's topic sheets in PDF format
- The challenge exercises for each chapter in the subject
- The quick reference and handy tip handouts for each chapter
- The test questions and answers for each chapter
Licence bundles can be found under the Licence Bundles heading of the navigation section on the left of this page.
Quality Partner program
Imagine having constant access to the latest computer courseware right at your fingertips any time you need it and all at a very affordable price! Watsonia Publishing now gives you the unique opportunity to share in our knowledge by offering you the Quality Partner program, specifically designed to give you access to the most diverse computer courseware on the market.
Your Quality Partner membership will provide you with the full range of our courseware together with ongoing releases of all new and updated courseware. With a Quality Partner membership you'll never need to worry about upgrading courseware again – we'll be doing it for you!
For more information about licences please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.