- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
Happy New Year
All of us here at Watsonia Publishing hope you had a great holiday season and look forward to working with you in 2019 and beyond!
Download Your Files
Many of our training products come with student files which are used to complete exercises and tasks. These files can be downloaded free of charge. To find out if the manual you are purchasing has student files, type in its product code below and press the Search button (product codes can be found on the front cover and sometimes in brackets under or near the book title). Examples of product codes are WPP325 and INF1015.
Alternatively, you can type the product code or name in the red 'Search our range' bar at the top left of this screen and click on the 'Download student files' link for your manual in the search results page.
Student file download instructions
- If your search was successful, click on the 'Download student files' link above. This will allow you to download a self-extracting zip file (.exe file) containing the relevant exercise files. Save this to the location of your choice.
- Double-click on the .exe file you have downloaded.
- A self-extractor dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Start button.
- A small dialog box will appear reading "All files have been extracted."
- Click on the OK button.
- All files will now be located under a folder on your C: drive entitled "Course files for...." followed by the name of the application e.g. Course Files for Windows 8.
- If you cannot locate the folder in Windows Explorer press F5 to refresh the screen or failing that, contact us on 0845 3888 318 or at email@example.com.
- If you are using a Mac computer, here are limited instructions for downloading student files.